Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:24 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
Morgan Stanley upgraded American Express (AXP) to buy from hold. Cramer said the stock sold off following a "remarkable quarter," allowing investors a great opportunity to buy the stock. AXP ended higher 1.56% at $88.36.
William Blair upgraded St. Jude Medical (STJ) to buy from hold. The stock is going to move much higher by the end of the year "because of new products," Cramer said. St. Jude closed up 2.56% at $63.39.
At the time of publication, Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS, which he co-manages as a charitable trust, had no positions in stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV