In its fiscal third quarter, Integrated Device Technology posted earnings of 17 cents a share, beating analyst estimates by 5 cents. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters estimated earnings of 12 cents a share.
The company fell just short of analyst expectations for revenue, however. Integrated Device Technology posted revenue of $124.6 million, while analysts expected revenue of $126.1 million for the quarter.
In a press release CEO Greg Waters said the third quarter of fiscal 2014 "marked a breakthrough in terms of financial performance."TheStreet Ratings team rates INTEGRATED DEVICE TECH INC as a Buy with a ratings score of B. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate INTEGRATED DEVICE TECH INC (IDTI) a BUY. This is driven by a number of strengths, which we believe should have a greater impact than any weaknesses, and should give investors a better performance opportunity than most stocks we cover. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow."
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: IDTI Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV