Trader Instinct ™, Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s global equities trading and consulting platform, is now available to sell-side brokers via Broker-Dealer Instinct, a trading, clearing and order flow management platform.
Broker-Dealer Instinct is a multi-asset platform that provides sell-side firms and their clients access to many of the same electronic trading tools that BofA Merrill’s internal trading desks use, as well as the state-of-the-art infrastructure that the firm has built and continues to expand and invest in.
“Broker-Dealer Instinct is an easy and more efficient way to meet the needs of the sell-side,” said Jonathan Werts, head of Broker-Dealer Execution. “It connects them to our industry-leading expertise, liquidity, strategies, technology and service through one platform.”
“BofA Merrill has been a leader in providing equity, options, and futures clearing and financing services to traders and firms for many years,” said Gary Yetman, head of Merrill Lynch Professional Clearing Corporation. “Our sell-side clients can benefit from our tremendous size, scale, and efficiencies.”Broker-Dealer Instinct sales teams advise clients on:
- Liquidity solutions and routing via BofA Merrill’s proprietary suite of algos: The platform enables the sell-side to deploy cutting-edge, multi-asset trading tools to their trading desks and offer their clients seamless access to liquidity. These powerful order routing management solutions can be easily configured and white labeled. Benefits include global market access and liquidity sourcing via Instinct X, BofA Merrill’s ATS.
- Clearing via Merrill Pro or Broadcort: Two widely recognized platforms provide end-to-end clearing, financing and trade processing solutions that free up broker-dealers to focus valuable capital and resources on clients and trading activities.
- Technology sponsorship or outsourcing: Brokers can leverage BofA Merrill’s memberships to exchanges and other venues to achieve high-quality execution in a cost-effective manner.
- Commission management: The platform provides choice and flexibility to pay for research and execution, and the freedom to use the preferred strategy regardless of broker or commission structure.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV