- Liquidity solutions and routing via BofA Merrill’s proprietary suite of algos: The platform enables the sell-side to deploy cutting-edge, multi-asset trading tools to their trading desks and offer their clients seamless access to liquidity. These powerful order routing management solutions can be easily configured and white labeled. Benefits include global market access and liquidity sourcing via Instinct X, BofA Merrill’s ATS.
- Clearing via Merrill Pro or Broadcort: Two widely recognized platforms provide end-to-end clearing, financing and trade processing solutions that free up broker-dealers to focus valuable capital and resources on clients and trading activities.
- Technology sponsorship or outsourcing: Brokers can leverage BofA Merrill’s memberships to exchanges and other venues to achieve high-quality execution in a cost-effective manner.
- Commission management: The platform provides choice and flexibility to pay for research and execution, and the freedom to use the preferred strategy regardless of broker or commission structure.
BofA Merrill Rolls Out Broker-Dealer Instinct
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.