- High Performance Walls – Expert builders Rick Arnold and Gord Cooke will host a live building demonstration titled, "Insulating for High Performance" from 10 – 11 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 5. Arnold and Cooke will install, explain and compare different types of high performance insulation options on both exterior and interior wall sections, including cavity insulation and rigid insulation applications. The presentation also will highlight the ever-advancing building codes, key insulation performance requirements and the effect added insulation has on condensation potential and water management.
- Science Behind Systems That Work – Dr. Achilles Karagiozis, who leads Owens Corning's building science team, will host a "Science Behind Systems That Work" presentation from 11 - 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 5. This educational session will address the many components necessary for a wall system to work, and the elements needed to gain maximum building performance.
Owens Corning Showcases Full Suite Of Resources, Solutions For Builders During 2014 International Builders' Show
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts