Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB), a leader in high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal ICs, today announced that the company will attend the following investor conferences:
- Stifel Technology, Internet & Media Conference on Feb. 10-11 at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. Bill Bock, president, will be participating in the Internet of Things panel, which is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 10 at 3:55 p.m. Pacific time.
- Morgan Stanley 2014 Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference on March 5 at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco. The presentation is scheduled for 4:25 p.m. Pacific time.
- Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference on March 11 at the Le Parker Meridian hotel in New York. The presentation is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.
About Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs is an industry leader in the innovation of high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal ICs. Developed by a world-class engineering team with unsurpassed expertise in mixed-signal design, Silicon Labs' diverse portfolio of patented semiconductor solutions offers customers significant advantages in performance, size and power consumption. For more information about Silicon Labs, please visit www.silabs.com.Note to editors: Silicon Laboratories, Silicon Labs and the Silicon Labs logo are trademarks of Silicon Laboratories Inc. All other product names noted herein may be trademarks of their respective holders.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts