NEWTON, Mass., Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TripAdvisor®, the world's largest travel site*, today announced a redesign of its Flights search product – the first to feature comprehensive in-flight insights, amenities information and candid traveler photos coupled with the ability to scan for the lowest prices for airlines globally.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/63174-tripadvisor-flights-in-flight-insights-amenities
- Details on the in-flight experience – Travelers using TripAdvisor Flights will now know exactly what in-flight amenities can be anticipated before they book, including Wi-Fi, power ports and in-flight entertainment. TripAdvisor also reveals available legroom (tight, average, spacious), so travelers can find the most comfortable seat.
- A view inside the plane – The product also provides traveler insights on seat type and pitch, as well as thousands of candid traveler photos from SeatGuru of airline seats and cabins and seat maps, giving flight shoppers an inside peek at the aircraft before they book.
- Extra legroom available for purchase – The results display now clearly identifies thousands of aircraft equipped with extra leg room seats 1.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV