BELLEVUE, Wash., Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Egencia®, the business travel brand of Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE), today announced new 'mobile only' hotel deals to address business travelers' demand and necessity for last-minute hotel stays.
Deep discounts ranging from 10 to 50 percent off public rates will be available to Egencia clients at approximately 7,200 hotels worldwide beginning in mid-February. These deals are accessible to business travelers using Egencia's new smart travel companion app, Egencia® TripNavigator. U.S. and Canadian travelers will also be able to access 'mobile only' hotel deals via Egencia's mobile booking website.
"Road warriors are adept at navigating their travel plans including last-minute bookings," says Mark Hollyhead, Egencia's senior vice president of the Americas. "Our new mobile hotel deals are designed to appeal to those travelers who value flexibility and are cost-conscious."More than one third of hotels participating in Egencia's 'mobile only' deals program are also offering same day cancellations and loyalty points to travelers. Hotels are based in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia-Pacific. "We're delighted to partner with Egencia to offer last-minute mobile deals from dana hotel and spa to business travelers," says Liana Clark, director of sales and marketing for the dana hotel and spa in Chicago. "Our modern boutique hotels cater to the needs of road warriors by offering complimentary gym access and in-room Wi-Fi with power plugs for multiple devices. These are just a few things we're doing to make life away from home easier for those who travel most for work." Hotels benefit from Egencia's 'mobile only' offering as it provides them with the opportunity to capture last-minute business travelers that are in proximity to their properties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV