PICKERINGTON, Ohio, Feb. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of accessories marketer R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq: DFZ) today announced an 11.1% increase in the Company's quarterly cash dividend, from $0.09 per share to $0.10 per share, or $0.40 per share on an annual basis.
In addition, the Board declared a $0.10 per share dividend payable on March 4, 2014 to shareholders of record on February 17, 2014.
The increase marks the fourth hike in quarterly per share dividend payments since the Company's current dividend policy was implemented in 2009.
RG Barry Brands has approximately 11,500,000 shares outstanding.About RG Barry RG Barry develops accessories brands that provide fashionable, solution-oriented products for a great life. Our primary brands include: Dearfoams slippers dearfoams.com; baggallini handbags, totes and travel accessories baggallini.com; and Foot Petals premium insoles and comfort products footpetals.com. To learn more, visit us at rgbarry.com. SOURCE R.G. Barry Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV