The 737 features the Boeing Sky Interior, which highlights new modern sculpted sidewalls and window reveals, LED lighting that enhances the sense of spaciousness and larger pivoting overhead stowage bins.
SilkAir is a full-service airline and the regional wing of Singapore Airlines. It currently flies more than 350 weekly flights to 45 destinations in 12 countries.
Contacts: Tim Bader Asia Pacific and India CommunicationsBoeing Commercial Airplanes+1 206-859-3633 firstname.lastname@example.org
Soraya SalimHead Public Affairs SilkAir (S) Pte Ltd +65 6541 5303 email@example.comKimberly MahOgilvy Public Relations for SilkAir+65 6213 9940 firstname.lastname@example.org More information: http://www.newairplane.com/737ng/ Photo and caption are available here: http://boeing.mediaroom.com SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV