DENVER, February 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDC Energy, Inc. ("PDC" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:PDCE) today announced plans to host a conference call with investors to discuss fourth quarter and year-end 2013 results. Conference call materials will be available on the Company's website, www.pdce.com , at the time of the call.
The Company plans to issue its 2013 fourth quarter and year-end news release before market open on Thursday, February 20, 2014. About PDC Energy, Inc. PDC Energy is a domestic independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of crude oil, NGLs and natural gas. Its operations are focused primarily in the liquid-rich Wattenberg Field of Colorado, including the horizontal Niobrara and Codell plays, the Utica Shale in Ohio and the Marcellus Shale in West Virginia. PDC is included in the S&P SmallCap 600 Index and the Russell 2000 Index of Companies.
Conference Call and Webcast: Date/Time: Thursday, February 20, 2014, 11:00 a.m. ET Webcast available at: www.pdce.com Domestic (toll free): 877-312-5520 International: 253-237-1142 Conference ID: 49611252
Replay Numbers: Domestic (toll free): 855-859-2056 International: 404-537-3406 Conference ID: 49611252 A replay of the call will be available for six months on PDC's website at www.pdce.com .
CONTACT: Michael Edwards Senior Director Investor Relations 303-860-5820 firstname.lastname@example.org Marti Dowling Manager Investor Relations 303-831-3926 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV