CLEVELAND, Feb. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- OM Group, Inc. (NYSE: OMG) today announced that it plans to release its fourth quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on February 13, 2014. The company will discuss these results on a conference call at 10:00 AM (ET) on February 13, 2014. The call can be accessed via webcast at http://investor.omgi.com or by dialing +1 877-215-3548 (US/ Canada) or +1 973-935-2082, using conference ID #41797417. An archived version of the webcast will be available for those unable to access the live event by dialing +1 855-859-2056 or +1 404-537-3406. A copy of management's presentation materials will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company's website before the call.
ABOUT OM GROUP, INC.
OM Group is a technology-driven, diversified industrial company serving attractive global markets, including automotive systems, electronic devices, aerospace, industrial and renewable energy. Its business platforms use innovative technologies and expertise to address customers' complex applications and demanding requirements. For more information, visit the Company's website at www.omgi.com.
SOURCE OM Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV