In trading on Monday, shares of Brookline Bancorp Inc (BRKL) crossed below their last reported book value — defined as common shareholder equity per share — of $8.71, changing hands as low as $8.66 per share. Brookline Bancorp Inc shares are currently trading down about 2.7% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of BRKL shares, versus its 50 and 200 day moving averages:
Looking at the chart above, BRKL's low point in its 52 week range is $8.21 per share, with $10.10 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $8.66.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, BRKL makes up 1.46% of the KBW Regional Banking Portfolio ETF (KBWR) which is trading lower by about 3.9% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV