NEW YORK, Feb. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE: AVP) announced that Sheri McCoy, Chief Executive Officer; Kimberly Ross, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer; and Pablo Munoz, Senior Vice President & President, North America, will present at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) conference in Boca Raton, Fla., on Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
The webcast and related slide presentation can be accessed at http://www.avoninvestor.com/ and will be archived at that site for one year.
Avon, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company, with nearly $11 billion in annual revenue. As one of the world's largest direct sellers, Avon is sold through more than 6 million active independent Avon Sales Representatives. Avon products are available in over 100 countries, and the product line includes color cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, fashion and home products, featuring such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, ANEW, Skin-So-Soft, Advance Techniques, and mark. Learn more about Avon and its products at www.avoncompany.com.
SOURCE Avon Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV