Chambers Street Properties (NYSE:CSG), a net lease industrial and office real estate investment trust, today announced the income tax treatment of its 2013 distributions to holders of its common shares.
For holders of Chambers Street’s common shares, the 2013 dividends of $0.659 per share include one quarterly dividend declared in 2012 and paid in 2013, three quarterly dividends declared and paid in 2013, and two monthly dividends declared and paid in 2013. Additionally, the return of capital percentage on the common shares (Nondividend Distributions in the table below) is also reported on Internal Revenue Service Form 8937 pursuant to U.S. tax basis reporting as required under Internal Revenue Code 6045B.
The 2013 dividend characteristics are as follows:
|Chambers Street Properties Common Shares CUSIP Number 157842-105 Ticker Symbol: CSG|
|Record Dates||PaymentDates||TotalDistributionsPer Share||Total OrdinaryDividend||QualifiedDividends||Total CapitalGainDistribution||UnrecapturedSec. 1250Gain||NondividendDistributions (1)|
|Form 1099 Div Box||1a||1b||2a||2b||3|
|(1) Return of Capital|
|(2) Dividends during these periods were accrued for shareholders of record each day in the month at the rate of $0.0016484 per share per day.|
|(3) Dividends during these periods were accrued for shareholders of record each day in the month at the rate of $0.0016667 per share per day.|
Shareholders are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors as to their specific tax treatment of the company’s distributions .About Chambers Street Properties (NYSE: CSG) Chambers Street is a real estate investment trust focused on acquiring, owning and operating net leased industrial and office properties, leased to creditworthy tenants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV