SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple phone systems and unified communications (UC) solutions, today announced the appointment of Connie Skidmore to its board of directors as of Jan. 30, 2014. She has also been appointed as a member of the Audit Committee.
Skidmore retired from PricewaterhouseCoopers in 2009, after serving for more than two decades as a partner, including a term on its governing board. At PricewaterhouseCoopers, she worked with U.S. companies on their long range strategic business planning and leadership; helping them identify trends, tipping points in technology and markets, and the impact of those changes to strategic execution. She has more than 30 years' experience in global consulting as a finance and tax professional, serving global clients and driving business initiatives for public and private sector organizations.
"Connie brings considerable expertise in advising companies regarding how to leverage new markets and best practices for global growth," said Don Joos, president and CEO of ShoreTel. "She has experience in technology across SaaS and software – key areas of differentiation here at ShoreTel.""Connie brings a unique combination of strategic and operational skills to ShoreTel, and will help us to continue to deliver long-term value for our customers and shareholders," said Chuck Kissner, chairman of the ShoreTel board. "Connie has a proven track record of successful planning for business development, and is a welcome addition to the board." Skidmore serves on the board, audit committee and governance committee of Comfort Systems USA. She also serves on the audit committee of BayCare Health System and on the boards of several other privately-held and non-profit companies: Ivis Technologies, The V Foundation for Cancer Research, Viz Kinect, and Mahoot, Inc. Skidmore holds a bachelor's of science in psychology from Florida State University, and a master's of science in taxation from Golden Gate University. Related Links & Conversation
- Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- Read ShoreTel Customer Success Stories.
- Bookmark this Unified Communications Glossary.
- #ShoreTel, #UC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV