On 2/5/14, Boston Properties, Inc.'s 5.25% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (BXP.PRB) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.3281, payable on 2/18/14. As a percentage of BXP.PRB's recent share price of $20.39, this dividend works out to approximately 1.61%, so look for shares of BXP.PRB to trade 1.61% lower — all else being equal — when BXP.PRB shares open for trading on 2/5/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 6.43%, which compares to an average yield of 7.61% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, BXP.PRB was trading at a 18.32% discount to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of BXP.PRB shares, versus BXP:
Below is a dividend history chart for BXP.PRB, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.3281 on Boston Properties, Inc.'s 5.25% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) makes up 14.60% of the iShares Industrial/Office Real Estate Capped ETF (FNIO) which is trading lower by about 2% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV