Imation Corp. (NYSE:IMN) is scheduled to release the Company’s fourth quarter 2013 financial results on Friday, February 7, 2014 at 6:00 a.m. Central time. A teleconference for the financial community and a live webcast are scheduled from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. Central time.
The live webcast of the teleconference will be available on the Internet at www.imation.com or www.streetevents.com. A replay of this webcast will be available at either of these websites through Friday, February 14, 2014. A taped replay of the teleconference will also be available beginning at 12:30 p.m. Central time, February 7, 2014 until 11:00 p.m. Central time February 14, 2014 by dialing (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 (Conference ID #26513112).
All remarks made during the teleconference will be current at the time of the call and the replays will not be updated to reflect any subsequent developments.
IMN) is a global data storage and information security company. Our
products and solutions help organizations and individuals store, manage
and protect their digital content. Imation’s storage and security
portfolio includes Nexsan high-density, archive and solid-state
optimized unified hybrid storage solutions; IronKey mobile security
solutions that address the needs of professionals for secure data
transport and mobile workspaces; and consumer storage solutions, audio
products and accessories sold under the Imation, Memorex and TDK Life on
Record brands. Imation reaches customers in more than 100 countries
through a powerful global distribution network. For more information
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV