According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, IBM makes up 7.83% of the First Trust NASDAQ Technology Dividend Index Fund ETF (TDIV) which is trading lower by about 1.5% on the day Monday.
IBM operates in the Information Technology Services sector, among companies like Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP) which is down about 1.9% today, and Twitter Inc (TWTR) trading higher by about 2.2%. Below is a three month price history chart comparing the stock performance of IBM, versus ADP and TWTR.
IBM is currently trading off about 1.3% midday Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV