Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”)(NASDAQ: BRKL), the bank holding company for Brookline Bank, First Ipswich Bank and Bank Rhode Island, today announced that its 2014 Annual Meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time. Stockholders of record of the Company’s Common Stock as of the close of business on March 14, 2014 are entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting. The meeting will be held at The Charles Hotel, One Bennett Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02138.
About Brookline Bancorp, Inc.
Brookline Bancorp, Inc., a bank holding company with approximately $5.2 billion in assets and branches throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island, is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and operates as the holding company for Brookline Bank, Bank Rhode Island, and First Ipswich Bank. The Company provides commercial and retail banking services, and cash management and investment services to customers throughout Central New England. More information about Brookline Bancorp, Inc. and its banks can be found at the following websites: www.brooklinebank.com, www.bankri.com, and www.firstipswich.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV