Nathan said he is a seller of Google (GOOG). The stock is up 50% from one year ago but the company recently missed on earnings and has shrinking margins. He called the stock "priced for perfection."
Adami said he was surprised how much Google popped after earnings and said it could trade down to the low $1,000s.
Apple (AAPL) has continued to hold the $500 level amid the market selloff. Najarian likes it that the company is likely to introduce wearable technology, which could add $17 billion to the company's revenue next year.
Microsoft (MSFT) said one of its own executives, Satya Nadella, will be the new CEO. Adami called the stock "fine" at current levels and said it could be at $40 if it weren't for the recent weakness in the broader market.Najarian likes Facebook (FB), which is up 15% in 2014. He said the company has figured out how to monetize mobile, which now accounts for 53% of its revenue. Ted Bailey, founder, CEO and chairman of Dataminr, was a guest on the show. His company has algorithms dig through the 500 million daily tweets on Twitter (TWTR) and provide relevant, actionable trading ideas to clients. He said Twitter is considered a public source of information and that creates no compliance issues for his company with the SEC. Arm Holdings (ARMH) was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Kelly said the company reported weak earnings but he wouldn't sell it short near $40 support. OpenTable (OPEN) was up 3% and Adami said investors could buy the stock's recent weakness ahead of earnings on Thursday. Yum! Brands (YUM) was up 9% after reporting earnings. Nathan said he wouldn't chase the stock since it will likely hit resistance near $75. RadioShack (RSH) fell 5% after announcing it will close 500 stores. Najarian said the move won't be enough and the electronics retailer will need to think of something else to turn itself around.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV