In trading on Monday, shares of Deere & Co. (DE) crossed below their 200 day moving average of $85.16, changing hands as low as $84.60 per share. Deere & Co. shares are currently trading off about 1.4% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of DE shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, DE's low point in its 52 week range is $79.50 per share, with $94.118 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $84.86.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, DE makes up 8.43% of the iShares MSCI Global Agriculture Producers ETF (VEGI) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV