Insider Trading Alert - VRNG, PNC, TGI, ESI And LOGI Traded By Insiders
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Friday, Jan. 31, 2014, 83 U.S. common stocks issued filings of shares being bought or sold by insiders. The transactions ranged in value from $72.21 to $38,045,742.50.Highlighted Stocks Traded by Insiders:Vringo (VRNG) - FREE Research ReportLang Andrew Kennedy who is President & CTO at Vringo sold 587,243 shares at $5.19 on Jan. 31, 2014. Following this transaction, the President & CTO owned 2.3 million shares meaning that the stake was reduced by 20.03% with the 587,243-share transaction.Berger Alexander R. who is COO & Secretary at Vringo sold 250,000 shares at $5.03 on Jan. 31, 2014. Following this transaction, the COO & Secretary owned 1.3 million shares meaning that the stake was reduced by 16.21% with the 250,000-share transaction.The shares most recently traded at $4.09, down $0.94, or 23.01% since the insider transaction. Historical insider transactions for Vringo go as follows:
- 4-Week # shares sold: 86,875
- 12-Week # shares sold: 86,875
- 24-Week # shares bought: 7,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 178,174
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV