In a press release FireEye said the proposed public offering of common stock will contain shares from the company and from current stockholders. The proceeds of the share sold by current stockholders will go to those stockholders and not to FireEye itself.
The offering will contain $700 million worth of stock, but there is no word on the number of shares that will be sold, or the allocation of shares between FireEye and current stockholders.
Morgan Stanley will act as the running manager for the offering.FEYE data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV