MUMBAI, India, February 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Net Sales up 21%; EBITDA up 28%; Net profit up 42%
Declares Interim Dividend of 150 %
Lupin Limited reported its performance for the third quarter ended 31 st December, 2013. These unaudited results were taken on record by the Board of Directors at a meeting in Mumbai today.
- Net sales grew by 21% to Rs. 29,830 m. during Q3, FY 2013-14, up from Rs. 24,659 m. (Q3, FY 2012-13)
- 9M , FY 2013 -1 4 : YoY growth of 16% to Rs. 80,351 m. from Rs. 69,243 m.
- EBITDA margin grew by 28% to Rs. 8,057 m. during Q3, FY 2013-14, up from Rs. 6,314 m. (Q3, FY 2012-13)
- 9M , FY 201 3 -1 4 : YoY growth of 37% to Rs. 22,371 m. from Rs. 16,329 m.
- Profit before tax grew by 33% to Rs. 7,379 m. during Q3, FY 2013-14, up from Rs. 5,550 m. (Q3, FY 2012-13)
- 9M , FY 2013 -1 4 : YoY growth of 45% to Rs. 20,360 m. from Rs. 14,020 m.
- Net profit grew by 42% to Rs. 4,761 m. during Q3, FY 2013-14, up from Rs. 3,352 m. (Q3, FY 2012-13)
- 9M , FY 201 3 -1 4 : YoY growth of 42% to Rs. 12,834 m. from Rs. 9,061 m.
- Board of Directors approve Interim Dividend of 150 %
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV