Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced that the Agilent EEsof EDA Advanced Design System (ADS) user group on LinkedIn now has over 3,000 members.
ADS is Agilent’s electronic design automation software for high-speed, high-frequency system, circuit and EM design simulation. The LinkedIn ADS user group, created in 2008, is a peer-to-peer discussion group for ADS users. It allows them to ask questions, share expertise and usability tips, find helpful application notes and build relationships with users all over the world.
“What’s extraordinary about the ADS user group is not just the number of members contributing to discussions, but the quality of those discussions,” said Joe Civello, ADS product manager with Agilent EEsof EDA. “We regularly see conversations between global users of ADS about a variety of applications.”
Many Agilent Certified Experts are active participants in LinkedIn. By sharing their technical and product expertise, they help advance the industry.Some of the most popular discussions within the user group in 2013 centered on the following topics:
- Optimization to improve initial design performance;
- S-parameters in transient simulation;
- Doherty power amplifier behavior models;
- Envelope tracking using measured X-parameters*;
- Power amplifier design in GaAs or CMOS;
- Electromagnetic-circuit cosimulation using Momentum;
- Creating custom 3D components for simulation in EMPro to be placed in ADS; and
- Using ADS for high-speed digital applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV