TECO Energy Inc Stock Downgraded (TE)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Despite the stagnant revenue growth, the company outperformed against the industry average of 0.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues have remained constant. Even though the company's revenue remained stagnant, the earnings per share decreased.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $152.50 million or 2.28% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, TECO ENERGY INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 26.07%.
- The gross profit margin for TECO ENERGY INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 25.83%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 6.10% trails that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Multi-Utilities industry. The net income has decreased by 6.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $45.10 million to $42.00 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts