MarkWest Energy Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (MWE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for MarkWest Energy Partners (NYSE:MWE) is tomorrow, February 4, 2014. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 86 cents per share. At a price of $70.54 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.9%. The average volume for MarkWest Energy has been 868,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. MarkWest Energy has a market cap of $10.48 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 6.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Markwest Energy Partners, L.P., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the gathering, processing, and transportation of natural gas the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 142.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV