HGTV and DIY Network, leaders in home and renovation lifestyle media, will command a presence at the 2014 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) and the International Builders' Show (IBS), which are combined under one roof for the first time Feb. 4-6 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
HGTV and DIY Network are the only television programmers to attend the shows with the objective of developing marketing relationships and solutions that help home product manufacturers and retailers grow their businesses.
“We are a trusted resource for home owners, designers and builders like those at KBIS and IBS,” said Donna Stephens, senior vice president of national ad sales for Scripps Networks Interactive. “We understand the latest trends and cement our partnerships with passionate industry professionals by offering them insight into our brands and audiences.”
Known for A-list television personalities, as well as home and renovation experts, the cable networks will bring to the show such talent as David Bromstad, host of HGTV’s Color Splash; and Alison Victoria, host of DIY Network’s Kitchen Crashers. Carley Knobloch, digital stylist for HGTV, will emcee the show’s Center Stage events in partnership with the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA). Other network talent on hand include Jonathan Scott ( Property Brothers), Mike Holmes ( Holmes on Homes), Hillary Farr ( Love It or List It), Stephen Fanuka ( Million Dollar Contractor) and Rob “Vanilla Ice” Van Winkle ( Vanilla Ice Goes Amish).Calling all fervent fans, renovation experts, design pros and do-it-yourselfers, HGTV and DIY Network talent scouts look to discover a new network star in the crowd. Show attendees with airtime ambitions can participate in the nets’ open casting call and auditions, which will be held each day in the Center Stage area of the NKBA booth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV