Acclaimed bridal designer and celebrity favorite, Claire Pettibone, has released a highly-anticipated collection of wedding invitations, offered exclusively by Wedding Paper Divas. The collection is immediately available for purchase at www.weddingpaperdivas.com/clairepettibone. The new collection features distinctive, sophisticated designs that evoke the soft, romantic feel often seen in Claire Pettibone’s wedding gowns.
Designs are available in a variety of premium paper options, including a luminescent Pearl White Shimmer Paper, Premium DoubleThick™ Matte Paper and various trim options.
First announced in October 2013 at New York International Bridal Week, the line incorporates elements from a variety of Pettibone’s favorite inspiration pieces, including a treasured family heirloom and a gorgeous eighteenth century painting. The wedding stationery from Claire Pettibone showcases a mixture of moods and designs to cater to a wide variety of design sensibilities. The collection boasts styles for all types of weddings, including outdoor garden, rustic winery, dreamy destination or elegant fairy tale.
“I’m all about the details when it comes to stationery, and believe the invitation is the first hint at a couple’s style. It’s the first chance to romance guests, give them a taste of the celebration to come and illustrate each couple’s unique love story,” said designer Claire Pettibone. “After months of collaboration, I’m so excited to finally make this line available to couples.”The majority of the collection is available beginning today, with two additional stationery suites, featuring stunning gold stamped foil accents, debuting in February. Not limited strictly to invitations, the collection features save the date cards, escort cards, table cards, programs and menus and more. Some of the themes and designs in the collection include:
- Midnight Bouquet: Dark and glamorous, with striking pops of color, this suite was inspired by opulent floral Dutch still life painting, “Still Life of Flowers on a Marble Table” by Rachel Ruysch, 1716 and the primary design elements are also seen throughout the spring/summer fashion collection
- Earthly Paradise: Whimsical and perfect for the ultimate romantic, the line was inspired by one of Pettibone’s previous runway shows where over 100,000 rose petals were scattered on the runway (includes foil detail)
- Fairy Tale Romance: In a striking tri-fold form, this otherworldly panorama of a beautiful river and forest sets the tone for a picture perfect happily ever after wedding
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts