Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT) today announced that it will participate at the following conferences in February:
- On Monday, February 10 th, the Company will present at the KBW Cards, Payments & Financial Technology Symposium at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York, NY. The presentation will begin at 4:10PM ET. Investors and interested parties can access this presentation by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at www.ir.greendot.com.
- On Wednesday, February 12 th and Thursday, February 13 th, the Company will host investor meetings at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
About Green Dot
Green Dot Corporation is a technology-centric, pro-consumer Bank Holding
Company with a mission to reinvent personal banking for the masses. The
company is the largest provider of prepaid debit card products and
prepaid card reloading services in the United States, as well as a
leader in mobile banking with its GoBank mobile bank account offering.
Green Dot Corporation products are available to consumers at more than
90,000 retailers nationwide, online and via the leading app stores. The
company is headquartered in Pasadena, California with its bank
subsidiary, Green Dot Bank, located in Provo, Utah.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV