Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT) today announced that it will participate at the following conferences in February:
- On Monday, February 10 th, the Company will present at the KBW Cards, Payments & Financial Technology Symposium at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York, NY. The presentation will begin at 4:10PM ET. Investors and interested parties can access this presentation by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at www.ir.greendot.com.
- On Wednesday, February 12 th and Thursday, February 13 th, the Company will host investor meetings at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
About Green Dot
Green Dot Corporation is a technology-centric, pro-consumer Bank Holding Company with a mission to reinvent personal banking for the masses. The company is the largest provider of prepaid debit card products and prepaid card reloading services in the United States, as well as a leader in mobile banking with its GoBank mobile bank account offering. Green Dot Corporation products are available to consumers at more than 90,000 retailers nationwide, online and via the leading app stores. The company is headquartered in Pasadena, California with its bank subsidiary, Green Dot Bank, located in Provo, Utah.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts