FIS™ (NYSE: FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, has reached an agreement with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as a cybersecurity research partner. Under the partnership, which is intended to improve the security of financial transactions worldwide, FIS will collaborate with DHS and the U.S. federal government to address and respond to cyber threats to the global financial industry and critical infrastructure.
“This partnership demonstrates the leadership role FIS plays in defining security for the financial services industry worldwide,” said Greg Montana, EVP and chief risk officer, FIS. “We’re proud of our partnership with DHS and will leverage this experience to continue to strengthen the banking and payments environments for financial institutions and the customers they serve.”
FIS representatives will work with DHS’s National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC), a 24x7 cyber monitoring, incident response and management center, through which DHS actively collaborates and shares information with federal partners and the private sector every day, in the face of constantly evolving threats to the nation’s critical infrastructure and communications networks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV