SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (NYSE: PANW) today announced that it will release its financial results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2014 ended January 31, 2014 before U.S. markets open on Monday, February 24, 2014. Palo Alto Networks will host a conference call that day at 5:00 AM Pacific time ( 8:00 AM Eastern time) to discuss the results.
Interested parties may access the conference call by dialing 1-877-703-6104 or 857-244-7303 and entering the passcode 10737720.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the "Investors" section of Palo Alto Networks website at investors.paloaltonetworks.com. The webcast will be archived for a period of one year. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available two hours after the call and will run for five business days and may be accessed by dialing 1-888-286-8010 or 617-801-6888 and entering the passcode 20172716. The press release will be accessible from Palo Alto Networks website prior to the commencement of the conference call.ABOUT PALO ALTO NETWORKS Palo Alto Networks is leading a new era in cybersecurity by protecting thousands of enterprise, government, and service provider networks from cyber threats. Unlike fragmented legacy products, our security platform safely enables business operations and delivers protection based on what matters most in today's dynamic computing environments: applications, users, and content. Find out more at www.paloaltonetworks.com. Palo Alto Networks is a registered trademark and the Palo Alto Networks Logo is a trademark of Palo Alto Networks, Inc. in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other trademarks, trade names or service marks used or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners. SOURCE Palo Alto Networks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV