ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Red Lobster's Lobsterfest is back and better than ever with nine new and classic lobster selections. The restaurant is giving guests even more reasons to love lobster by offering the greatest variety of lobster dishes all year, and providing weekday offers throughout the celebration. In addition to guest favorites like Lobster Lover's Dream® and the Ultimate Feast®, there are three new entrees to try:
- Dueling Lobster Tails: A roasted Maine lobster tail topped with tender shrimp in a creamy garlic sauce paired with a golden-baked Maine lobster tail with crab-and-seafood stuffing. Served over mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and green beans.
- Lobster in Paradise: A split Maine lobster tail fried in our signature coconut batter, spicy grilled shrimp and a lobster-and-shrimp bake topped with toasted crushed macadamia nuts.
- Ultimate Surf and Turf: A Maine lobster tail baked with crab-and-seafood stuffing paired with a peppercorn-seasoned grilled sirloin topped with Maine lobster meat in a citrus-hollandaise sauce. Served over mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and green beans.
"Lobsterfest is our annual celebration of all things lobster, and we look forward to celebrating it with our guests every year," said Salli Setta, President of Red Lobster. "This year, we're excited to offer our guests a wide variety of exciting new entrees available only during Lobsterfest."
Lobsterfest entrees are served with a garden salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits®. In addition to menu items exclusive to Lobsterfest, Red Lobster will feature special offers only during Lobsterfest.To learn more visit RedLobster.com, and connect on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at Facebook.com/RedLobster, @RedLobster and @OfficialRedLobster using #bestlobsterfest. ABOUT RED LOBSTER Red Lobster is the world's largest casual dining seafood restaurant with more than 700 locations and 60,000 employees delivering delicious, high-quality seafood to guests across North America. Red Lobster is a division of Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI), the world's largest full-service restaurant operating company. In 2014, Darden was named to the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for the fourth year in a row. Red Lobster is committed to making a difference in the lives of others in the local community. As part of this commitment, Red Lobster restaurants participate in the Darden Harvest program, which has donated more than 67 million pounds of food to local community food banks across the country. For more information on Red Lobster please visit www.RedLobster.com. SOURCE Red Lobster
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV