ONEOK (OKE) price target, earnings estimates were decreased at Jefferies. The company cut its own numbers, Jefferies said. Valuation adjustment to account for OGS spin and limited upside of margin optimization, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $67. Buy rating.
Paccar (PCAR) estimates, price target were cut at Credit Suisse. Twelve-month price target is now $57. Estimates were also reduced, given lower European production, Credit Suisse said. Neutral rating.
Royal Caribbean (RCL) 12-month price target was raised at UBS. Driven by a third-quarter beat and guidance range, 2014 constant currency net yield guidance being 50 bps above estimates, and slightly lower net cruise costs, UBS said. Twelve-month price target of $57. Buy rating.
Ulta (ULTA) estimates, 12-month price target were reduced at Keybanc. Twelve-month price target is $100. Estimates were also cut, as the company will likely need to invest more to drive sales, Keybanc said.
Wal-Mart (WMT) numbers were reduced at BMO Capital. Estimates were reduced through 2015. Company is being hurt by weather and could face price competition, BMO Capital said. Market Perform rating and new 12-month price target of $81.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV