NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Applied Materials (AMAT) was downgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform from outperform. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $18, RBC Capital said.
On Assignment (ASGN) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $39. Company can exceed consensus earnings expectations, Deutsche Bank said.
Eaton Vance (EV) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to sell. Twelve-month price target is $33. Company is seeing slower flows, which could hurt earnings, Goldman said.
Engility (EGL) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Honda Motor (HMC) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
KLA-Tencor (KLAC) was downgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform from outperform. Twelve-month price target is $65. 20 nm foundry adoption could be muted, RBC Capital said.Lam Research (LRCX) was downgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform from outperform. Twelve-month price target is $57. Memory spending could moderate, RBC Capital said. Mastercard (MA) was downgraded at FBR Capital Markets to market perform from outperform. Company is exposed to potentially slowing emerging markets, FBR Capital Markets said. Medivation (MDVN) was downgraded at Needham to hold from buy. Valuation call, Needham said. Northrop Grumman (NOC) was upgraded at Drexel Hamilton to buy. Twelve-month price target is $141. Defense sector deserves a higher multiple, Drexel Hamilton said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV