LAS VEGAS, Feb. 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xumanii (DBA Imerjn) (OTCQB:XUII), announced that it has made a limited number of its Imerjn tablet computers available for evaluation purposes ahead of a public release of the tablets in approximately four weeks.
The Company will offer 10 inch and 7 inch tablet computers that will run on the Google Android operating system.
The 10 and 7 inch tablets, named Imerjn 10 and Imerjn 7, will include a combination of features and pricing that will enable Imerjn to effectively compete with the major tablet brands including the Google Nexus and Apple iPad Air. The features include a 1.5 GHz quad core processor. This is the same as the Google Nexus (1.5 GHz) and a little higher than the iPad Air (1.4 GHz). The Imerjn tablets have a USB port, extendable memory and Bluetooth. The iPad Air does not offer any of these features. The Imerjn tablets will have a 10 hour battery life (the same as the Google Nexus and iPad Air and better than the Microsoft Surface) and includes HD video recording (not provided by the Google Nexus).Imerjn CEO, Adam Radly, said, "We are looking forward to receiving feedback from our early adopters. We are very excited about being able to offer a tablet that will offer features and a price that compare very well with our main competitors." According to research from IDC, shipments of tablets will exceed all PCs in the fourth quarter of 2013 and, by 2015, annual shipments of tablets are projected to be higher than those of all PCs (calculated on a unit basis). IDC projects that 227 million tablets will be shipped in 2013, compared to 134 million desktop PCs and 180 million laptops. By all measures, tablet sales are exploding. The projected total growth rate for tablets over the next four years is expected to be 79 percent. This is even higher than the projected growth rate for smart phones which is expected to be 71 percent over the same period of time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV