Liberty Global plc (“Liberty Global”) (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) a Form 8-K on January 31, 2014 with a copy of the merger protocol entered into between Liberty Global and Ziggo N.V. (“Ziggo”) on January 27, 2014.
About Liberty Global
Liberty Global is the largest international cable company with operations in 14 countries. We connect people to the digital world and enable them to discover and experience its endless possibilities. Our market-leading triple-play services are provided through next-generation networks and innovative technology platforms that connected 24 million customers subscribing to 48 million television, broadband internet and telephony services at September 30, 2013.
Liberty Global’s consumer brands include Virgin Media, UPC, Unitymedia, Kabel BW, Telenet and VTR. Our operations also include Liberty Global Business Services, our commercial division and Liberty Global Ventures, our investment fund. For more information, please visit www.libertyglobal.com.Liberty Global plc is issuing this press release under the provisions of section 4 paragraph 3 of the Decree on Public Takeover Bids ( Besluit Openbare Biedingen Wft) in connection with the intended public offer by a wholly-owned subsidiary of Liberty Global plc for all the issued and outstanding ordinary shares in the capital of Ziggo N.V. not yet owned by Liberty Global plc and its affiliates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV