Graña y Montero S.A.A. (NYSE:GRAM) (BVL:GRAMONC1) (“the Company” or “Graña y Montero”) a leading Engineering and Construction company, announced its consolidated results for the fourth quarter (“4Q2013”) period ended December 30, 2013. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian Nuevos Soles (S/.).
- The Group achieved Revenues of S/. 5,967.3 MM in 2013, a 14.1% growth compared to 2012
- Gross Profit reached S/. 1,004.7 MM in 2013, increasing 41.1% compared to 2012
- EBITDA was S/.1,036.2 MM in 2013, higher by 29.4% than the result obtained in 2012
- Net Income was S/. 319.7 MM in 2013, representing an increase of 10.3% compared to 2012
- Backlog amounted to US$ 3,935 MM in 2013, a 5.5% decrease compared to 2012, and represents 1.94x revenues
For a full version of Graña y Montero’s Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Release please visit www.granaymontero.com.pe or contact:
|Mónica Miloslavich Hart||Dennis Gray Febres|
|Chief Financial Officer||Investor Relations Officer|
About Graña y Montero S.A.A.Founded in 1933, Graña y Montero is the only Peruvian engineering and construction company listed on the Lima Stock Exchange since 1997 and now also the NYSE. The Company has participated in the development of major engineering and construction projects in Peru, including large-scale, complex projects in the energy, mining, construction and real estate sectors.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts