New Residential Investment Corp. (NYSE:NRZ, “New Residential”) today announced the tax treatment of its 2013 common stock dividend payments.
Common Stock Dividends
During 2013, taxable dividends for New Residential's common stock (CUSIP# 64828T102) were $0.495000 per share. The entire fourth quarter 2013 common stock dividend was treated as having been received by shareholders and taxable for 2013. The following table summarizes the tax treatment for the 2013 common stock dividend payments.
|Date||Date||Distribution||Form||As Ordinary||Qualified||Capital Gain||Capital|
The data provided in this press release is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute tax advice. Stockholders are urged to consult their own tax advisors regarding any issues or decisions regarding the proper tax treatment of their shares of New Residential.ABOUT NEW RESIDENTIAL New Residential focuses on opportunistically investing in, and actively managing, investments related to residential real estate. The Company primarily targets investments in: (1) mortgage servicing related assets, (2) residential mortgage backed securities (“RMBS”), (3) residential mortgage loans and (4) other related investments. New Residential is organized and conducts its operations to qualify as a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) for federal income tax purposes. The Company is managed by an affiliate of Fortress Investment Group LLC, a global investment management firm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV