Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXEL) today announced that Michael M. Morrissey, Ph.D., the company’s president and chief executive officer, will present at the following two investor conferences in February:
- Biotechnology Industry Organization CEO & Investor Conference: Exelixis’ presentation is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. EST / 5:30 a.m. PST on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 in New York.
- Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference: Exelixis’ presentation is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. EST / 8:30 a.m. PST on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 in New York.
During each presentation, Dr. Morrissey will review the company’s development plans and priorities for cabozantinib in 2014. He will also discuss the company’s corporate strategy and financial outlook, and provide a general business update.
Each presentation will be webcast and may be accessed via the Event Calendar page under Investors & Media at www.exelixis.com.
About ExelixisExelixis, Inc. is a biotechnology company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. Exelixis is focusing its proprietary resources and development efforts exclusively on COMETRIQ® (cabozantinib). Exelixis has also established a portfolio of other novel compounds that it believes have the potential to address serious unmet medical needs, many of which are being advanced by partners as part of collaborations. For more information, please visit the company's web site at www.exelixis.com. Exelixis, the Exelixis logo, and COMETRIQ are registered U.S. trademarks.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts