TAL International Group, Inc. (NYSE:TAL) today announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013 after the market closes on Wednesday, February 12, 2014. The earnings release and an updated investor presentation will be available on the Company’s website at that time.
The Company’s management will host a conference call on Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. ET to review the fourth quarter and full year ended financial results. The conference call will be Webcast, and an archive of the Webcast will be available one hour after the live call through Friday, March 28, 2014. To access the live Webcast or archive, please visit the Company’s Web site at http://www.talinternational.com.
TAL is one of the world's largest lessors of intermodal freight containers and chassis with 17 offices in 11 countries and approximately 230 third-party container depot facilities in 40 countries as of September 30, 2013. The Company's global operations include the acquisition, leasing, re-leasing and subsequent sale of multiple types of intermodal containers and chassis. TAL's fleet consisted of approximately 1,258,000 containers and related equipment, representing approximately 2,064,000 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU) as of September 30, 2013. This places TAL among the world's largest independent lessors of intermodal containers and chassis as measured by fleet size.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV