Click on the interactive chart below to see sales data over time.
Do you consider these profitable beauty stocks to be attractive investments? Use this list as a starting point for your own analysis.
1. United-Guardian Inc. ( UG): Develops, manufactures, and markets cosmetic ingredients, personal and health care products, pharmaceuticals, and specialty industrial products in the United States, Canada, China, France, and internationally.Market cap at $130.53M, most recent closing price at $28.65. Profit margin at 40.10% vs. an industry average of 9.46%. ROA at 36.10% vs. an industry average of 9.36%. ROE at 39.60% vs. an industry average of 24.52%.
2. Inter Parfums Inc. ( IPAR): Engages in the manufacture, marketing, and distribution of various fragrances and fragrance related products primarily in the United States and Europe. Market cap at $1.01B, most recent closing price at $32.47. Profit margin at 27.50% vs. an industry average of 9.46%. ROA at 24.70% vs. an industry average of 9.36%. ROE at 43.40% vs. an industry average of 24.52%. 3. Estee Lauder Companies Inc. ( EL): Engages in the manufacture, marketing, and sale of skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products worldwide. Market cap at $26.74B, most recent closing price at $68.95. Profit margin at 9.90% vs. an industry average of 9.46%. ROA at 14.10% vs. an industry average of 9.36%. ROE at 31.00% vs. an industry average of 24.52%. ( List compiled by Mary-Lynn Cesar, a Kapitall Writer. Quarterly sales data sourced from Zack's Investment Research. All other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV