Top Image Systems will offer 2.75 million ordinary shares at $4.75 a share for gross proceeds of $13.1 million. The company also granted underwriters a 30-day option to buy up to 412,500 additional shares to cover over-allotments. Top Image Systems expects the offering to close on Feb. 4.
The software company hopes to gain net proceeds of about $11.9 million from the sale of the ordinary shares. The company will use the proceeds for general corporate uses, which includes possible acquisitions.
Canaccord is the lead book running manager, with Roth Capital and The Benchmark Company serving as co-managers.TISA data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV