Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (“Cinemark”) (NYSE: CNK), one of the largest motion picture exhibitors in the world, today announced that it will report its 2013 fourth quarter and full year operating results on Wednesday, February 19 post-market and host a webcast and conference call that afternoon at 4:30 PM ET. Interested parties can listen to the call via live webcast or by phone.
Live Webcast: investors.cinemark.com (Please access 10-15 minutes before the call) Phone (Domestic): 888-755-8910 (Please dial in 5-10 minutes before the call) Phone (International): 706-679-3149 (Please dial in 5-10 minutes before the call)
A replay of the call will be available at investors.cinemark.com following the call and archived for a limited time.
About Cinemark Holdings, Inc.Cinemark is a leading domestic and international motion picture exhibitor, operating 506 theatres with 5,794 screens in 40 U.S. states, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and 10 other Latin American countries as of September 30, 2013. For more information, go to investors.cinemark.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV