CHICAGO, Jan. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CNA (NYSE: CNA) will host its second Winter Weather Preparation webinar on Feb. 6, 2014, to discuss lessons learned from the 2013-2014 winter season, with a focus on providing tips that will help businesses prepare for the remainder of the year and avoid health and safety issues.
"Below average temperatures, above-average precipitation and several extreme snow storms have been sweeping the nation this winter season, meaning lots of snow, ice, and freezing temperatures," said webinar presenter Thomas Gray, Risk Control Consulting Director for CNA. "By implementing simple steps, business owners can protect themselves from unnecessary loss and ensure business continuity."
The webinar will take place on Thursday, Feb. 6 from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)Learning objectives will include:
- Taking precautions to avoid losses from freezing weather conditions
- Avoiding sprinkler system freeze-up
- Minimizing hazards of snow loading that could result in roof collapse or damage
- Checking heating systems before winter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts