(AOL) was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Adami said he is a buyer of the stock, which reports earnings later this week.
FireEye (FEYE) slid 9% after announcing a $700 million secondary offering. Kelly said he would be a buyer.
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers (JOSB) fell 5% after rumors surfaced about the company acquiring Eddie Bauer. Finerman said it would be a mistake to make that acquisition instead of merging with Men's Wearhouse (MW).
(RYAAY) jumped 2%. Seymour said he would stay long the stock.
Coffee prices jumped 9% on Monday, after surging 21% in January. As a result, shares of Starbucks (SBUX) traded lower by 3%. Kelly said he would use Monday's weakness as a buying opportunity.
Larry McDonald, senior director at Newedge USA, was a guest on the show. He said emerging markets are near buying levels. He added the iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM) trades with nearly a 4% discount to its net-asset value (NAV), which is "extremely unusual." He said the fund has experienced record outflows and a 10% to 12% rally is in the cards after a bottom is put in over the next 10 trading days.Seymour wants to stay long Microsoft (MSFT), which seems to be close to naming Satya Nadella, executive vice president of cloud and enterprise at Microsoft, as the new CEO. Kelly disagreed, saying he is a seller now that the CEO position seems to be filled. Adami said he still likes the airline trade and is a buyer of Delta Air Lines (DAL). Finerman said she still wants to be long Bank of America (BAC). For their final trades, Finerman is a buyer of Apple and Kelly is a seller of the CurrencyShares British Pound Sterling Trust ETF (FXB). Seymour is a buyer of Kansas City Southern (KSU) and Adami likes Hartford Financial Services Group (HIG) on the long side.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV