4. As of noon trading, General Dynamics ( GD) is down $0.56 (-0.6%) to $99.93 on light volume. Thus far, 612,542 shares of General Dynamics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $98.83-$100.13 after having opened the day at $99.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.49. General Dynamics Corporation, an aerospace and defense company, provides business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons systems, and munitions; military and commercial shipbuilding; and communications and information technology products and services worldwide. General Dynamics has a market cap of $34.9 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate General Dynamics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates General Dynamics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full General Dynamics Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts