2. As of noon trading, Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) is down $0.38 (-1.0%) to $37.02 on light volume. Thus far, 5.4 million shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $36.68-$37.20 after having opened the day at $36.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.40. Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, applications software, and hardware systems. Oracle Corporation has a market cap of $166.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Oracle Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Oracle Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Oracle Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts