1. As of noon trading, Qualcomm ( QCOM) is up $0.39 (0.5%) to $73.65 on average volume. Thus far, 4.5 million shares of Qualcomm exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $72.62-$73.80 after having opened the day at $72.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.26. QUALCOMM Incorporated designs, develops, manufactures, and markets digital communications products and services based on code division multiple access (CDMA), orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA), and other technologies. Qualcomm has a market cap of $120.0 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 4.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 20 analysts who rate Qualcomm a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Qualcomm as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, impressive record of earnings per share growth and increase in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Qualcomm Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the telecommunications industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Telecom ( IYZ) while those bearish on the telecommunications industry could consider ProShares Ult Sht Telecommunication ( TLL).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts