3. As of noon trading, JDS Uniphase Corp (CA ( JDSU) is up $0.97 (7.6%) to $13.69 on heavy volume. Thus far, 10.2 million shares of JDS Uniphase Corp (CA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $13.45-$13.86 after having opened the day at $13.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.72. JDS Uniphase Corporation provides communications test and measurement solutions, and optical products for telecommunications service providers, wireless operators, cable operators, network-equipment manufacturers, and enterprises worldwide. JDS Uniphase Corp (CA has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 43.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 7.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts who rate JDS Uniphase Corp (CA a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates JDS Uniphase Corp (CA as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full JDS Uniphase Corp (CA Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts